ABOUT THIS BLOG

This is my second blog . Unlike the first blog here i will share my creations like poems and stories and reviews about the movies and series i watched . I am choosing English as language in this blog because i want to share this blog to the WORLD . Hope everyone like this blog . You can share your thoughts about the post in the comment section . I will read it and reply for it as soon as i can .

I never introduced my self . My name is Jeena John . I am a third year undergraduate student in computer science . My hobbies are reading books , watching movies and listening music just like everyone else . I also love to write when i am inspired . Sometimes i feel like someone is chanting the words in my ears to write it down . Sometimes i am a crazy teen who have no idea what to do with life , sometimes i am an alien in this world . Is this normal ??? I don't know . Share your thoughts with me . So let's begin ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEATH NOTE

WHEN YOU DIED

THE LOST ONE